Articles tagged with: Netbeans
Read instructions how to download and install the Jindent Netbeans plugin from Netbeans' 3rd Party Update Center.
You can download the Jindent Netbeans plugin directly from Netbeans 3rd Party Update Center:
- Start your Netbeans IDE and select "Plugins" from the "Tools" main menu.
- Then click on tab "Available Plugins" to find new available plugins to install.
- Now select "Jindent" from the list and mark the checkbox.
- Click the "Install" button left below.
- A new confirmation dialog pops up, confirm with the "Next" button.
- In the next step accept the license agreement by marking the checkbox and click "Install" button.
- Now the plugin will be downloaded. At the end Netbeans informs you that the Jindent plugin is signed but not trusted. Ignore this message and click on the "Continue" button to start the final installation.
- Finally click the "Finish" button, Jindent is not installed in your Netbeans IDE.